[Biojava-l] package: org.biojava.bio.program.?

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:30:11 +0000

Hi Keith,

This sounds realy good. If you think that the listener API is generic, then
by all means add it to your flat package. The Fasta implementation can also
go in there if it is realy small (1-2 files). If it is in any way heavy (5+
classes), then I sudgest org.biojava.bio.programs.fasta package for the
Fasta-specific portion only. The filters sound like a realy sound idea.

Commit away!

Matthew

... now for writing the bridge to make/consume our SAX events with search
thingies ...