[Biojava-l] Circular Sequence

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:09:31 +1300

Hi,

I just noticed that the CircularSequence class and the CircularView class
havn't been committed, although the CircularPointLocation and the
CircularRangeLocation have. Unfortunately du to a temporary change of
location I don't have access to the source of these two classes at the
moment but I'm pretty sure I posted these to Thomas (or was it the group)?
Anyhow if someone could commit them that would be good. (Save me programming
off two libraries anyhow).

Cheers

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Down [mailto:td2@sanger.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 4:16 AM
To: biojava-l@biojava.org
Subject: [Biojava-l] Branch tags for 1.1

We've had a few little fixes go in since the 1.1pre1 builds
were posted, but nothing major, so...

I've now created a CVS branch from which we can create 1.1x
releases.  If you're interested, you should be able to do:

  cvs -d <the usual bits> checkout -r release-1_1-branch biojava-live

>From now on, checkins on the branch should be for bug fixes
only, and please send mail to the list to say what you're
doing.

For reference, I also created a tag to mark the branch point:
this is release-1_1-trunk

The good news is that the trunk is now open for new features.
Just a couple of caveats:

  - It would be nice to try to keep changes to existing classes
    under control until after 1.10 is out (possibly tommorow,
    if there aren't any problems, otherwise early next week),
    in case there are any serious fixes which need to be merged
    between the trunk and the branch.

  - Please mark all new API using `@since 1.2', so people can
    spot it quickly.

Happy hacking,