[Biojava-l] Hope this gets through

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:43:23 +0000

Dear all,

We have been scupperd in our attempt for a release yesterday as the DNS
for our servers got messed up. Thanks to Chris D for working to fix the
problem. I have been able to get cvs access via bio.perl.org - if any of
you have last-minute commits, this may work for you.

Is there any objection to our valentines day release being out Friday?
If you know of any show-stoppers or glitches, now is the time to mention
them. The list will be open for feature requests as of Monday.

For all of you that can make it, I will be in the Hogs Head pub,
Cambridge this Friday from about 8:30, so come along and celebrate!

Matthew