[Biojava-l] New Wiki page

Paul Edlefsen pedlefsen@systemsbiology.org
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:03:47 -0800

> On the other hand, we get away with running analysis programs over
> chromosome 1 (and 22 trivialy) by loading chunks of sequence on demand
> (behind a SymbolList implementation) - Thomas is the one to bug about
> this. Chunking byte-compressed sequences may be the optimal solution
> though...
>
> Matthew

Yeah, that optimal solution sounds good.  If you already have some code to
selectively swap portions of a sequence, I'd love to have a look.  Is it checked in
somewhere?  Thomas?

:Cheers, Paul

( PS I may not appear to be on the list, but I am, so correspondence to my email
address in addition to the list is not necessary. )

--
Paul T. Edlefsen  Software Engineer
pedlefsen@systemsbiology.org
Phone: (206)732-1336