[Biojava-l] Javadoc fixes

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:47:25 +0000

Hi...

I've just gone through the package and added some missing package.html
files.  Many of these are just one-liners -- if you've added a package
recently, it would be good if you could go though and flesh this out.
But at least we get some kind of description in the Javadoc main index.

At the same time, I've moved the package groups around somewhat.  I
hope the new scheme makes sense.  A couple of issues:

  - New core packages: seq.genomic and seq.search.  I think the
    interfaces in these are inevitably going to count as `core'
    in the near future, but are they ready yet?  We can move them
    into `Experimental/New Packages' if people aren't happy with
    this.

  - What to do with the GUI stuff?  I've added a new `User Interface
    Components' section containing bio.gui and bio.gui.sequence.
    Are we ready for this, or should I move them back somewhere
    else?

Thomas.