[Biojava-l] AGAVE IO in BioJava

Brian King kingb@doubletwist.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:25:34 -0800

Yes, I should have mentioned that you'd need to move agave.dtd somewhere to
integrate the code.  Happy New Year!

Thanks,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Down [mailto:td2@sanger.ac.uk]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 11:09 AM
To: Brian King
Cc: biojava-l@biojava.org
Subject: Re: [Biojava-l] AGAVE IO in BioJava

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:33:33PM -0800, Brian King wrote:

> Yes, we'd be happy to see the BioJava AGAVE conversion code in the BioJava
> CVS tree soon.  Please do the initial checkin, and then let Hanning and
> myself have an account so we can update it.

Hi...

I've now merged your contributions into the main BioJava
tree.  I've just picked up one minor issue -- now that
the test cases are merged with the main BioJava test
suite, they no longer run.  I've traced this to the XML
parser trying to resolve the external DTD subset (your
test data just gives a system ID of "agave.dtd"), so the
file has to be available in the current directory.

Unless you've got any objections, I'll put the DTD
under the resources/ tree, then add in a little
EntityResolver so that Agave documents can pick it
up automatically.

I'm going to have fairly limited 'net access for the next
week or so, but I'll get the code checked in ASAP when
I get back post-holidays.

Thanks,

    Thomas.