[Biojava-l] Off Topic: Monograph

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:25:17 +0000

Hi.

This will be my last Monograph post to this list. For those that are
interested, I have checked in some documentation (javadoc), and added
the concept of cardinality to types. We can now count things!

Counting ends up being quite helpful for lots of stuff (like ensuring
that not every entity vacuously matches every schema!), so we are now in
a position to start writing interpreters and optimizers.