[Biojava-l] bootcamp demos

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:46:16 +0100

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 11:17:49AM +0100, Jolyon Holdstock wrote:
> Hi, I attended the first half of the boot camp which was an excellent
> introuduction.
> Is there any chance the examples used in the workshop could be posted on the
> biojava page?

A certain amount of the material is already available from:

  http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/td2/biojava/

(The page we were pointing people at during the workshop).  The
plan is to get most/all of the presentations and examples up there
(but it might have to wait until after this week).  Ultimately,
the whole site will move to www.biojava.org, but we'll leave
links working, so don't worry.

Hope that helps (and glad you enjoyed the workshop),

    Thomas.