[Biojava-l] genes and things

Niclas Jareborg niclas.jareborg@cgr.ki.se
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:46:35 +0200

At 08.11 +0100 00-09-27, Ewan Birney wrote:

>At Ensembl we have a strong, powerful gene model (written in Perl) which
>works well. This does not agree with the model you have written down
>below.

Ewan,

Do you have a UML Class Diagram of the EnsEMBL gene model for us that
like to look at pictures? :)

I admit I haven't pooked around at the web site. You can call me lazy.

-Nic
--
Niclas Jareborg, PhD                         Center for Genomics Research
niclas.jareborg@cgr.ki.se                    Karolinska institutet