[Biojava-l] Fasta & EMBL feature table parsing

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
27 Nov 2000 21:18:50 +0000

    Simon> The place to start with this kind of thing is to figure out
    Simon> exactly what SAX2 events you will need to throw.  What this
    Simon> means is that you need to work out what the XML format
    Simon> would be if your data was actually in XML format, and then
    Simon> put together a XML DTD or Schema to describe it.

That's what I figured. Our group needs to work out what DTDs we will
be using for annotation and search result interchange in general
too. I hope we can pull all this together.

I'll plough through the code and see what I can make of it. The
diagram (I've had a look at it now) is very helpful. Ta.

cheers,

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA