[Biojava-l] Xerces-J updated

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:46:42 +0000

I've just upgraded the xerces.jar file in the biojava-live CVS
tree to match Xerces-J 1.2.1.  This has better support for XML
Schema validation, and also includes a fix which is relied on by
some new code I'll be checking in this afternoon.

Unless you are relying on some very specific bit of Xerces
behaviour, you should just be able to do a normal CVS update
and pick up the new jar file -- but your update may take a few
minutes longer than normal.

Let me know if this causes any problems,

``If I was going to carry a large axe on my back to a diplomatic
function I think I'd want it glittery too.''
           -- Terry Pratchett