[Biojava-l] new biojava source tree snapshot available via http & ftp

Chris Dagdigian CDagdigian@genetics.com
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:36:13 -0500

Hi folks,

Continuing my promise to do this weekly for people who do
not have anonymous CVS access or server accounts I have
made a code and documentation snapshot available for general
download.

I'll keep doing this until the biojava.org website gets up and
running at which snapshots and documentation will be updated
automagically...

Best way to see what is available is to point your browser
at http://biojava.org. I've added links for:

 o tarball (.tar.gz) of the current source tree
 o tarball (.tar.gz) javadoc HTML documenation
 o source tree browsable via FTP
 o javadoc HTML for current API
 o javadoc HTML for the demos/ code

Regards,