[Biojava-l] Re: Biojava-l digest, Vol 1 #39 - 5 msgs

Pethuru Raj peter@egg.ics.nitech.ac.jp
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:10:23 +0900

Dear Dr.Peter

Thanks for your kind reply. I went through the table of contents of
"Computational Methods in Molecular Biology (New Comprehensive
                  Biochemistry, Vol 32)
                  by Steven L. Salzberg (Editor), David B. Searls
(Editor), Simon Kasif (Editor)" and I could not locate any chapter
covering the relationship between Java or CORBA with bioinformatics or
computational biology.

I already have "Bioinformatics : Databases and Systems -- Stanley
Letovsky(Editor)"

Any way I am thinking of ordering this book

" Bioinformatics Basics Applications in Biological Science and Medicine"
by Hooman H. Rashidi, Lukas K. Buehler

Some one please comments this book

regards
peter

--
Dr.C. Pethuru Raj                         Phone  : 81 -52 -735-5474
JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow                  Fax    : 81 -52 -735-5477

Permanent email address is   peterindia@indiatimes.com

For good news go to
http://members.tripod.com/goodnewsforyou/goodnews.html

Personal Web Page is located at URL  :