[Biojava-l] changed (improved) SequenceDB and stuff

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:07:29 +0100

Thanks Gerald.

I have merge these changes in to CVS now. In retrospect, naming seqDBs is probably a
good thing. The only tweaks I made were:

a) HashSequenceDB now has a range of constructors, including a no-args variant
b) HashSequenceDB is now Serializable
c) org.biojava.bridge.Bioorba.Seqcore - PrimarySeqDBImpl & SeqDBImpl now use the propper
getName semantics, rather than magicing names from thin air.
d) updated the demos to work (the two corba servers)

Let me know if you are interested in read/write CVS access.
Great work

Matthew

Gerald Loeffler wrote:

> I made the following slight changes to SequenceDB and related classes
> and hope that you find them acceptable and hence check them into your
> CVS repository:
>
> o org.biojava.bio.seq.SequenceDB:
>         o added getName() method which returns the (possibly null) name of a
> sequence db

</snip>