[Biojava-l] Ambiguity codes.

Eric Blossom elb@BlossomAssociates.Com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

Shouldn't this be a problem only for importers (parsers) and exporters of
data? Shouldn't data models in biojava be able to define amino acids and
nucleic acids including ambiguous ones independent of alphabet?

Eric Blossom              mailto:Eric@BlossomAssociates.Com
Blossom Associates West   http://www.BlossomAssociates.Com/
                          510 841-3338