[Biojava-l] New sequence-handling tutorial

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:14:27 +0100

Hi...

In an attempt to make BioJava a bit more accessible, I've just
written a short tutorial on some of the key sequence
handling systems.  It's online now, linked from
the main web site.  Please let me know if there are any horrible
errors, or if you think I've got the level completely wrong.

In the longer term, it might be nice to expand this into a short
series of documents, covering things like feature tables as well
as basic sequence manipulation.

Let me know if you're interested,

He looked up with big brown eyes.  ``They're really only
tiny little A-bombs, honest.''
                                     -- David Brin.