[Biojava-l] Re: [BioXML-dev] Hello!! (fwd)

Brian gilmanb@dipswitch.penguinpowered.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:14:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!!

	I have been working on an API to take sequence, quality, etc data
nd produce an XML format that is easily distributable. This API has grown
substantially and will soon be released as open source! Below you will
find the structure of this API. I hope I can contribute to your project
and perhaps flesh out some of the things that you may need (ie. XML API
for easy genome annotation).

				Brian

Brian Gilman
Scientific Programmer