[Biojava-l] SequenceAnnotator now in.

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:16:50 +0100

I've added a new SequenceAnnotator interface to the tree.  This
should perform the role of the old Annotator.  If I don't hear
anything to the contrary, I'll finally remove Annotator (and AbstractAnnotator)
before the 1.0 last call.

There are also several support classes.  The most interesting
for most people will be ViewSequence, which allows you to
add new Features to a sequence (and new objects to it's associated
Annotation) without altering the underlying Sequence object.
This should be a big help for people writing SequenceAnnotators.

He looked up with big brown eyes.  ``They're really only
tiny little A-bombs, honest.''
                                     -- David Brin.