[Biojava-l] SimpleSymbolList changes

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:24:38 +0100

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 12:47:00PM +0100, Matthew Pocock wrote:

> If we change size() to return a long, will that cause anybody any
> problems?

Erm, if you're talking about the size() which relates to the
ArrayList bug, then that's not our problem.  Hopefully Sun
will fix it some day.  I've filed a bug, but don't hold your
breath.

> I like the idea of SimpleSequence delegating to a ResidueList object
> that portion of its implementation. That seems like a GOOD way to re-use
> implementation code.

Ookay, well, this is implemented and works fine for me -- I'll check
in in a minute.

--
He looked up with big brown eyes.  ``They're really only
tiny little A-bombs, honest.''