[Biojava-l] biojava.org server details / etc.

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:33:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 26 Jan 100, chris.dag wrote:

> Existing bioperl'ers who want access to biojava should email me so
> I can add them to the group.
>
> People interested in contributing to the biojava effort will need a
> unix account on the server. You can get accounts by emailing me
> at 'dag@sonsorol.org' Be sure to mention biojava so you don't end up
> with the default bioperl access settings.
>
> As soon as there is code in the CVS repository I can set up
> anonymous cvs access similar to what is up at cvs.bioperl.org. Someone
> should let me know when to go ahead with this. Eventually we need to
> get the web-based jitterbug bug tracking system set up for biojava
> as well.

I think people want the anonymous cvs access as soon as possible chris.

Again - I'd encourage people to check out Matt's and Thomas's code, give
them feedback and then get cvs access (read/write) to start hacking
themselves.... ;)