[Biojava-l] Moving files arround

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:46:44 +0000

Dear all,

org.biojava.bio.alignment is being renamed to org.biojava.bio.dp, as it
is realy a place for DP code. Alignment is moving into
org.biojava.bio.seq, and SuffixTree is moving into
org.biojava.bio.seq.tools - I am going to start this now. I will mail
when it is all shuffled, and everything builds cleanly. I have tagged
everything with "AlignmentRenameToDP-Before" so that you can always grab
this view if you have any programs that use the DP code (unlikely, I
know).

I will tag the files again with "AlignmentRenameToDP-After" once
everything is done.

Matthew