[Biojava-l] trouble building biojava-live

Christine (Chrissy) Murray murray@birdshot.llnl.gov
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:57:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I checked out biojava-live and had trouble building it (I used
build/buildall.sh from the biojava-live directory). I'm running java 1.2,
and I got too many errors to list, but almost all of them revolve around
classes that should be declared abstract because they do not define one of
the following methods:

1. Feature createFeature(MutableFeatureHolder, Location, String, String, Annotation) from interface org.biojava.bio.seq.Sequence

2. int getAdvance()[] from class org.biojava.bio.alignment.AbstractState

Another common one was:
Method setNestedKernel(org.biojava.stats.svm.SVMKernel) not found in class
org.biojava.stats.svm.RadialBaseKernel.
                                   ^

Any ideas of what's happening?

Thanks,