[Biojava-l] Preparation for a 1.1 release?

uwe.plikat@pharma.Novartis.com uwe.plikat@pharma.Novartis.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:59:33 +0100

Hi Thomas,

reading "Blast parsers" and hearing Matthews presentation last week at EBI,
I just want to make one comment:
Matthew mentioned a Blast2XML parser. Since Blast by itself can produce XML
output (option -m7) it would be a good idea, if this parser (kind of
obsolete...) produces the XML format identical to the original one from
NCBI. The DTD is available at NCBI's ftp site.

I apologize for my ignorance if this is already the case.

Greetings,

Uwe

Thomas Down <td2@sanger.ac.uk>@biojava.org on 12/07/2000 04:40:43 PM

Sent by:  biojava-l-admin@biojava.org