[Biojava-l] blastlike-xml DTD where?

Simon Brocklehurst simon.brocklehurst@CambridgeAntibody.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:10:07 +0100

Gerald Loeffler wrote:

> hi!
>
> I checked out biojava-live and got (as intended) the code for the XML-like blast parser. However, the corresponding DTD
> was not included. What have i done wrong?

Hi Gerald!

You've done absolutely nothing wrong - it's not in there!  I will *try* to get this sorted out today and add it in.
Probably, this will be late on though - just for a change, I have a lot of stuff on at the moment.

The DTD is pretty similar to previous versions posted on the biojava mailing list, although there are a couple of minor
changes.

Simon
--
Simon M. Brocklehurst, Ph.D.