[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:29:57 +0100

Hi.

The FTP server seems to be constantly causing me problems too (partly
proxy/firewall issues, I guess). I have changed all of the download
links to be served from the HTTP server instead. The only catch to this
is that if you use Netscape, you will have to make sure that you 'save
as' any .jar files because Netscape decided to use .jar as the extension
for auto-update files (idiots). Sorry for the hastle caused.

Matthew