[Biojava-l] Release Candidate 1 is go!

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:03:08 +0100

There have been a number of extra fixes in the 1.0 branch
since I posted last week's snapshot.  So I've now cut a
1.0rc1 release.  Binaries, JavaDocs, and a source tar.gz
file are all in their normal place on the FTP site.  For
CVS users, you can also check out the release_1.0rc1 tag.

Depending on feedback from this release, we hope to cut
a 1.00 final either at the end of this week, or early next
week.

So please test 1.0rc1 as hard as possible!

Happy hacking,
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is
constantly making exciting discoveries.
                                       -- A. A. Milne