[Biojava-l] follow up to BOSC

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 16:41:17 +0000 (GMT)

As a follow up to the BOSC-2000 post, I'd like to encourage everyone
to come along and submit an abstract. In my view, any contributed
module to biojava and any medium to large java object (including
viewers) are suitable for an abstract to BOSC 2000.

There will also be time after the conference and before ISMB 2000
for people to meet. I hope the people in biojava, and particularly
Matt and Thomas will attend and provide a talking shop for where
biojava is headed over the next couple of years.

I hope Matt will post later about this, and that as many of you as
possible will attend.

ewan