[Biojava-l] abamariam@soonmail.com

DR. MRS. MARIAM ABACHA abamariam@soonmail.com
Sun, 06 Jan 1980 04:32:05

Dr.Mrs.Mariam Abacha
RESIDENTIAL QUARTERS,
GOVERNMENT RESERVE AREA,
KANO STATE.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the context below. I am Dr.Mrs.Mariam Abacha the first wife of the former Nigerian Head of state late General Sani Abacha whose Sudden death occurred on 8th of June 1998.

Having gotten your particulars from the internet.I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in receiving this consignment into your foreign Account,the sum of US$32Million willed and deposited in my favour by my late husband.

This money is currently kept in a trust security company in Europe. As it is legally required, the administration of my late husband property is under the family lawyer's name ( ISA AHAMED)

However, the new Democratic Government has on as! sumption in office setup a panel of inquiry to the financial activities of my late husband (former Head of
State ) with a decision to freeze all his assets respectively.

The investigative teams has submitted their report presently, most cash and assets have been frozen and seized.Fortunately, our family lawyer has recently
protected the Personal will of my husband from the notice of the investigators and have strictly advised that the willed money should be urgently moved into an
overseas account of a Trusted Foreign Family Friend without delay for security reasons.

The Government had earlier placed Foreign Travelling Embargo on all our family members and sized all known local and International outfits of our business empire.

The situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishers. In view of this plight therefore, I expect you to be Trust Worthy and Kind enough to respond to this call soon to save my Chil! dren and I from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the fund when finally received in your Local Bank Account.

The Attorney has perfected arrangement with the Security Company to effect complete dislodgment of this money within a week of the receipt of your response.

We have equally guaranteed 100% risk free and smooth transfer . please all contacts must be made through my Lawyer Barrister ISA AHAMED email; isaahamed@lawyer.com
Please treat this matter with utmost confidentaility if you are interested if not , please keep my confident and disregard this mail.I look forward to your quick response.

Please do send your phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

May Allah Bless You.

Best wishes,

Dr.Mrs.Mariam Abacha.