[Biojava-dev] CONECT records, issue 330, and the refactoring of bonds.

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:34:30 UTC 2016

I guess that if you have a novel ligand in a non-deposited file then it
wouldn't have a chemical component and so CONECT would be the only place to
find those bonds. Is that an important enough use case to warrant the
development effort?

Matt, your comments re #330 are well taken. +1 to a high-level try-catch to
handle IndexOutOfBounds, NullPointer, and other nonspecific parsing errors.

-Spencer