[Biojava-dev] release process

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:21:56 UTC 2016

For what its worth, we've documented the Biopython process here:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Building_a_release

I confess I've done this often enough that I tend to do things out of
order (Linux and Windows checks in parallel on different machines
etc), but we have rotated the release process round between us so
that multiple people have successfully followed the recipe to do a
release - and in the process clarified the instructions.

I would like to have automated more of this, but it has worked quite well.

Regards,

Peter