[Biojava-dev] Fwd: GSOC 2015

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:21:32 UTC 2015

Yes, we've just posted this unfortunate news to the OBF blog
(and via Twitter):

http://news.open-bio.org/news/2015/03/sadly-obf-not-accepted-for-gsoc-2015/

I expect the BioJava team will be discussing any suitable
umbrella groups to contact about taking on a BioJava linked
project...

Also as an Open Source project, there is nothing to stop you
contributing outside of GSoC (but we can't pay you).

Peter