[Biojava-dev] GSOC 2015

Edgar S. Hurtado edsanhu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I’m a student looking for a project for the GSOC 2015. I was waiting the mentoring organizations to be announced for looking some project related with bioinformatics, but I didn’t see OBF on the GSOC website. However, on the wiki there’s a project idea http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas#Analysis_methods_for_protein_dynamics. OBF apply has not been accepted?

This project would be developed although It’s not on GSOC? Because I’m really interested in participate in the development of Bioinformatics software.

———————————————Edgar S. Hurtado
Personal website: http://edgarsh.es