[Biojava-dev] Dev Work

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at rcsb.org
Mon Dec 21 21:53:18 UTC 2015

Hi Jake

First of all thanks for offering to contribute. I just want to say that we
recently got a blast parser contributed by Paolo Pavan in the context of
the more general SearchIO feature, see the pull request:

https://github.com/biojava/biojava/pull/329

There was quite a lot of discussion in the mailing list about it:

http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biojava-dev/2015-August/007979.html

In any case there's plenty of features and bugs that need work, just browse
the issues in github and you will find them. Let us know if you have any
doubts about any of them.

Jose