[Biojava-dev] [Biojava-l] BioJava 3.0.8 released

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 03:26:05 UTC 2014

F@#$ me, what is it with the maven release plugin?

The release:perform step is getting stuck, possibly because of
something wrong with maven-metadata.xml (notice 711/710 B were
received, see below).

Could it be that Travis CI is interfering?  I'm not seeing any other
network problems.

   michael

$ mvn release:perform
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy) @
biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] Uploading:
scp://cloudportal.open-bio.org/home/websites/biojava.org/html/static/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.5/biojava-legacy-1.8.5.pom
[INFO] 4/9 KB
[INFO] 8/9 KB
[INFO] 9/9 KB
[INFO]
[INFO] Uploaded:
scp://cloudportal.open-bio.org/home/websites/biojava.org/html/static/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.5/biojava-legacy-1.8.5.pom
(9 KB at 3.1 KB/sec)
[INFO] Downloading:
scp://cloudportal.open-bio.org/home/websites/biojava.org/html/static/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/maven-metadata.xml
[INFO] 710/710 B
[INFO] 711/710 B

^C~/working/biojava-legacy
$ mvn release:perform
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] biojava-legacy
[INFO] bytecode
[INFO] core
[INFO] alignment
[INFO] biosql
[INFO] blast
[INFO] das
[INFO] sequencing
[INFO] gui
[INFO] phylo
[INFO]
[INFO] Using the builder
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder
with a thread count of 1
[INFO]
[INFO] Building biojava-legacy 1.8.6-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-release-plugin:2.5:perform (default-cli) @ biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] Checking out the project to perform the release ...
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target && git clone --branch
biojava-legacy-1.8.5 git at github.com:biojava/biojava-legacy.git
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/var/folders/cr/hxqk0k7n3kd3mk6phfjqfp5h0000gn/T/ && git ls-remote
git at github.com:biojava/biojava-legacy.git
[INFO] Working directory: /var/folders/cr/hxqk0k7n3kd3mk6phfjqfp5h0000gn/T
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout && git fetch
git at github.com:biojava/biojava-legacy.git
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout && git checkout
biojava-legacy-1.8.5
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout && git ls-files
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout
[INFO] Invoking perform goals in directory
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout
[INFO] Executing goals 'deploy'...
[WARNING] Maven will be executed in interactive mode, but no input
stream has been configured for this MavenInvoker instance.
[INFO] [INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] biojava-legacy
[INFO] [INFO] bytecode
[INFO] [INFO] core
[INFO] [INFO] alignment
[INFO] [INFO] biosql
[INFO] [INFO] blast
[INFO] [INFO] das
[INFO] [INFO] sequencing
[INFO] [INFO] gui
[INFO] [INFO] phylo
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Using the builder
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder
with a thread count of 1
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [INFO] Building biojava-legacy 1.8.5
[INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] >>> maven-source-plugin:2.2.1:jar (attach-sources) @
biojava-legacy >>>
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] <<< maven-source-plugin:2.2.1:jar (attach-sources) @
biojava-legacy <<<
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-source-plugin:2.2.1:jar (attach-sources) @
biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9.1:jar (attach-javadocs) @
biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java
classpath-capable package
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @
biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] [INFO] Installing
/Users/heuermh/working/biojava-legacy/target/checkout/pom.xml to
/Users/heuermh/.m2/repository/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.5/biojava-legacy-1.8.5.pom
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy) @
biojava-legacy ---
[INFO] Uploading:
scp://cloudportal.open-bio.org/home/websites/biojava.org/html/static/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.5/biojava-legacy-1.8.5.pom
[INFO] 4/9 KB
[INFO] 8/9 KB
[INFO] 9/9 KB
[INFO]
[INFO] Uploaded:
scp://cloudportal.open-bio.org/home/websites/biojava.org/html/static/download/maven/org/biojava/biojava-legacy/1.8.5/biojava-legacy-1.8.5.pom
(9 KB at 3.2 KB/sec)