[Biojava-dev] GSoC

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 9 18:46:21 UTC 2013

Annika,

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, we have just found out that we
will not be sponsored for GSoC this year. Of course, we would still love to
get contributions from you if you're still interested. I think the
topology-independent alignment infrastructure would have been an
interesting project.

-Spencer