[Biojava-dev] Github available

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 3 20:05:52 UTC 2013

Everyone who requested git access on the spreadsheet should now have it. I
recommend forking the repository to your own account if you're new to git.
You can then accept your own pull requests into the main devel branch,
after checking that the git history looks reasonable. While git is very
flexible with rewriting history on local forks, once it gets pushed to the
main repository it is much harder to undo any mistakes.

Let me know if I missed anyone!
-Spencer