[Biojava-dev] GFF3Reader modification

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Wed Sep 5 19:37:46 UTC 2012

Carmelo

Looks like you did a code check in for biojava3-genome updating
FeatureList. You have a getAttributes() that is not a method of FeatureI.
Can you make sure all the changed code is checked in and everything
compiles? I have a need to build a list of ordered genes based on
chromosomal location so was going to try building the list using a
gff/gff3 annotation file for the human genome. Will see if I can help on
any performance issues.

Thanks

Scooter