[Biojava-dev] Biojava3 and BioSQL

Thiago Satake maruco at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:34:42 UTC 2012

Thanks Andreas,

In my current project I will work with Java and BioSQL. I think that an
biojava3-biosql API would be very useful. Now I am getting a good
understanding of  biojava3 and deciding what is the best solution for that.
Any suggestions would be good!!

For now, I have created a simple project in my local environment called
biojava3-biosql, after I've finished, I would like to share with all of
you. Is possible include in BioJava project ?

Thanks,

Thiago Seito Satake

On 26 May 2012 20:34, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:

> No, biojava 3 does not have biosql bindings currently. Any patches are
> welcome...
>
> Andreas
>
> On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Thiago Satake <maruco at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have noticed that there is a componet called biosql 1.8.1 which works
> > with biojava 1.8.
> >
> > Quick question, I would like to work with biojava3 and BioSQL. Is there a
> > componete for that ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > --
> > Thiago Seito Satake