[Biojava-dev] Jronn ModelLoader resource problem

P. Troshin to.petr at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:39:26 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

I am glad to hear that you find the predictor useful in your work. However,
I am afraid we may not be able to apply your patch as it breaks the
executable Jronn jar, it seems like the models cannot be loaded from within
the Jar file when your patch is applied. Could you tell us a bit more about
your setup? Why you cannot load the models with the old method?

Thanks,
Peter