[Biojava-dev] implementing biojava in netbeans 7.1.1

sonal akhal sonalakhal at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:10:35 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am a student in computer science at the university of technology mauritius and i am trying to implment the biojava library but there is a problem that crops up.I am using netbean 7.1.1 IDE and i addded all the jar file in biojava
3.0.4 along with the java doc and sources by right-clicking on library,
add jar .but when i am writting a program it give me an error like
package  org.biojava.bio.*; does not exist.How can i fix that.

Best regards,

Sonal