[Biojava-dev] Parser backwards compatibility

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Fri Apr 13 15:33:02 UTC 2012

David

Can you give some examples of what you are trying to do for the common set
of interfaces? Each file type will typically map to a specific set of
objects that are described in the contents of the file. Not aware of any
multiple file formats that map the exact same data but in a different way.
Not sure how you would benefit from an interface where the file name would
be common but the return type would be different.

Thanks

Scooter