[Biojava-dev] new biojava3-ws feature Hmmer searches

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Dec 19 15:47:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am currently working on a new feature for the web service module, It
allows to submit a ProteinSequence to the Hmmer3 web site and returns
Pfam domains that have been found on the sequence. At the present the
class  responds with a  SortedSet<HmmerResult>, which wraps the data
that is responded from the Hmmer web service. Instead I would like to
use the FeatureInterface from the core module. Do we have  example
code somewhere for how to correctly use this?

Thanks,

Andreas