[Biojava-dev] Bug in RemoteQBlastAlignmentProperties (Yevgeniy Gindin)

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 30 02:17:45 UTC 2010

Hi Scooter,

I just deleted the sequence modules in SVN. If it later turns out that
there is some code that was forgotten to be moved to biojava3-core,
there is still a tag in svn to show the status before it got
deleted...

Andreas

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Scooter Willis <HWillis at scripps.edu> wrote:
> Andreas
>
> Yes you can delete the sequence modules. I will add the parsers to the list and will use that to make sure core sequence module properly models the data elements.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scooter

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526