[Biojava-dev] javadocs for 3.0

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 29 19:36:19 UTC 2010

Good suggestion. I will update our poms accordingly.  Some of the
modules have a dependency now on some external projects that don't
have a Maven build yet (e.g. Jmol) Do we need to cover those external
projects as well? Since everything is LGPL it is probably no problem
to provide such a build. Is this common practise?

Andreas

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Michael Heuer <heuermh at acm.org> wrote:
> Andreas Prlic wrote:
>
>> The javadocs for 3.0 are now available from:
>> http://www.biojava.org/docs/api_latest/index.html
>>
>> In terms of java code we are release ready, but I think we still need
>> to improve the documentation (both javadocs and on wiki) before
>> declaring the release. As you can see there are still a lot of
>> packages and classes without javadoc... Help needed!
>
> Is there a plan in place for getting the 3.0 release artifacts mirrored to
> Maven Central?  There might be some POM tweaking and PGP stuff necessary
> for that, see
>
> https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Central+Sync+Requirements
>
>   michael

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526