[Biojava-dev] drafting the release announcement

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Tue Dec 28 14:24:18 UTC 2010

Andreas

Do you think you should add something about the legacy Biojava code and its status?

If this is for the biojava dev list then probably don't need details. If for a general audience then may need to discuss that not all features of Biojava were migrated. With the new approach(modeled after apache commons) it minimizes the complexities of contributing new components. We should encourage developers to get involved with existing components and to add new ones.

Scooter