[Biojava-dev] UkkonenSuffixTree

Armin Sajadi sajadi at uwindsor.ca
Wed Dec 8 18:03:37 UTC 2010

Hi,
I found your implementation of Ukkone's Algorithm the best one, very good
job!
Anyways  I'm going to use it for clustering, to do so, I should have a
method to be able to find all paths starting from an internal node to all of
the leaves of the subtree starting from the node, my only problem is the
TO_A_LEAF constant,  could you please tell me when a labelEnd of a node is
TO_A_LEAF, I couldn't find an example and as I see, it's never assigned to
any node in the code,

Thank you very much
Armin Sajadi
PhD Student,
Complex Biological Systems, Dept. of Computer Science,
University of Windsor,