[Biojava-dev] Hi.. Calling Java from Perl

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:24:30 UTC 2009

Hi -

You could try and use something like CORBA but that would be quite ugly.

A nicer alternative would be to put the BioJava functionality in a web
service and send sequences as FASTA or some custom format??

I think WS is considered the best way for Java and .NET to talk so probably
it is for Perl too.

- Mark