[Biojava-dev] Hackathon update

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 4 06:09:37 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

I think it is a great idea to plan a hackaton prior to next BOSC. Still this
is still almost a year ahead and as such a long time away. Ideally I would
like to have something already earlier than that... San Diego is far away
from the UK, but I would be happy to organize and host something here, if
people would be up for the longish-journey...

Andreas