[Biojava-dev] svn write access

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 23 17:24:27 UTC 2008

Hi Fabrice,

in order to obtain a developer checkout you have to follow the
procedure as it is described on
http://biojava.org/wiki/CVS_to_SVN_Migration
under the section
Developer checkout

code.open-bio is a read only copy of the SVN repository for anonymous
checkout. The "real" developer repository is on the dev.open-bio
machine and you can only access it via ssh. This setup is for security
reasons. code.open-bio and dev.open-bio are getting synchronized
approx ev. 20 min.

Andreas