[Biojava-dev] Proposition of participation to the BioJava project

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Oct 15 16:25:16 UTC 2008

You're absolutely welcome to contribute! We appreciate all the help we can
get.

I will be sending out an email to the BioJava mailing lists in the next
couple of days inviting contributions for the new BioJava 3 code and
describing how to go about it. I think your RNA ideas would be a great
starting point.

cheers,
Richard